Did you know you can whiten your teeth with better oral health habits? If you are taking care of your teeth, they will not only be healthier but also brighter and whiter too. The more you do to help your teeth and gums, the much more efficient they will be at their job, both for health care and aesthetically. Below are some questions to consider to determine if your teeth could use whitening treatments:
- Do you, or have your ever slacked or neglected your oral health care habits?
- Have you ever consumed any drinks that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soda, tea, slushies, various juices, wine, or coffee?
- Have you ever consumed any foods that can stain your teeth, including but not limited to soy sauce, berries, curries, tomato sauce, beets, or popsicles?
- Have you ever smoked or used tobacco or tobacco products?
- Have you ever had any illness to your mouth or have gotten sick and thrown up?
- Have you ever used any medicines that can cause tooth discoloration?
- Have you ever suffered from fluorosis?
If you said yes to any of these questions, you may benefit greatly from a professional tooth whitening treatment from Dr. Tatyana Kolodner. With our teeth whitening system, you can have a whiter, brighter smile in as little as one visit. To schedule a professional teeth-whitening treatment with our experienced team at Dr. Kolodner Dental Group Inc., please call us at 818-761-9526 or visit our office in Studio City, California. Let us help make your future shine bright!